Our Refund Policy – All UpFlip Courses
At UpFlip, we are so confident that you will get results that we give you an entire calendar year (365 days) to complete the course, do the work and put what you’re taught to the test.
We want you to give your best effort to apply all the strategies taught in the course and give yourself the best chance at success, which is why if we don’t hold you accountable for putting in the work, we’re doing you a disservice.
This course has been stress-tested to make sure that as long as you follow the modules and complete the action items for each lesson, you will get results.
Which is why when you enroll in any of our courses as a student, you get a “365-Day Guarantee.” The guarantee states that if you enroll in one of our courses, watch all the video lessons, complete all of the required work and action items, and still don’t see results within the first year (365 days), we will provide a full refund.
Our 365-Day Guarantee is governed by the following terms.
In order to qualify for a refund, you must have completed the course, and email us within the first year from your enrolment date, including proof that you did the work in the course and it did not work for you. You must include your completed coursework with your request for a refund, as well as the required assignments (specific to each course). If you request a refund and do not include your completed coursework by the 365th day, you will not be granted a refund.
If you haven’t completed the course or the required assignments, then you won’t be eligible for the guarantee. We’ll ask for your completed course work and ask what didn’t work for you (so we can learn and improve).
For All Courses:
The work that you need to submit with your request for a refund includes ALL of the following items, as well as the specific requirements outlined for each course (see below).
- Requirement 1: Complete the course
- Requirement 2: Complete & attach the course worksheets filled in with your notes/answers, to show that you’ve taken the time to apply the course lessons
- Requirement 3: Tell us why this course was not a good fit for you and your business needs. What did you expect that you did not get once inside the program?
Additional requirements for The 7 Figure Cleaning Business Blueprint
As well as the requirements outlined above for All Courses, the work that you need to submit with your request for a refund for The 7 Figure Cleaning Business Blueprint includes ALL of the following items:
- Requirement 4: Upload the business plan that you wrote up for the cleaning business.
- Requirement 5: Upload your business documents (business license, tax registration form)
- Requirement 6: Attach proof of Yelp ads, Facebook ads and Craigslist ads.
- Requirement 7: Provide a link to the landing page that you created using the systems provided to you in the course.
Here’s how our guarantee DOES NOT apply:
You enroll, never complete the course, and email us within a year asking for a refund. You enroll, do none of the assignments, and email us asking for a refund. By not completing the steps identified above.If you meet all the requirements, please submit a ticket and we will get back to you as soon as we can.